Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Breakfast


Happy Valentines Day!!!  We woke up this morning and I decided to make some heart -shaped french toast.  This is another easy and healthy recipe.

Start with this


What you will need:

3 eggs
ground cinnamon
vanilla
cinnamon raisin bread ( I use ezekiel bread)

Mix the first three ingredients together in a big enough bowl to place bread in.

Then I take this



































Then take the bread and let it soak in bowl with egg mixture. Throw some butter in a hot pan and place heart in pan let cook a couple minutes on each side.

My husband asked what about all the left over bread? Well no worries it didn't go to waste. We have a little mouse that I gave it to 

















Such an easy and yummy breakfast














you could add some powdered sugar ... and of course some Maple Syrup

It was a hit!!!! 


1 comment:

  1. Yummy! Did the little mouse not get any French toast?

    ReplyDelete