Friday, February 19, 2010

Kitchens and Cookie Monster

Some Pretty Kitchens







Also,  a quick report card on DAY 1 of the 7 DAY DIET CHALLENGE

           Breakfast :  Oatmeal with some fruit and flaxseed = A+
           Snack : Ezekiel Bread with Almond Butter some fruit = B-
           Lunch: I don't think I had any = C
           Dinner : Made homemade Pizza from fresh ground whole wheat flour with fresh veggies and    arugula salad with a dressing that is super easy and delicious =A-
           After Dinner Snack:  I had some cookies left over that I could not waste soooo ....= F F F
           Extra Credit: Throughout the day I drank tons of purified water with fresh lemons.
        
Far from perfect I know. I realize I probably need more protein and missed lunch,, not great. Cookie monster  doesn't have anymore  cookies left in the house so no more excuses.  I've realized if it's in the house I'll eat them. I just don't have the willpower.  I will not buy them anymore. So if you see me in the cookie isle of the grocery store arguing with myself just pray for me.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures of your favorite kitchens did not come through on my computer. I would have loved to see them. Also, you can't possibly mean to forever banish cookies lovingly made from scratch en mi cocina?

    ReplyDelete