Thursday, March 18, 2010

Moments

 Today I am feeling a bit nostalgic and came across these



























Now she is 2 1/2 years old, takes dance classes, can say her "ABC's", can count to 25, and last night after putting both girls to bed my husband and I were relaxing down stairs on our couch when we heard her singing "head, shoulder knees and toes" at the top of her voice along with a  few other songs. She makes me laugh everyday and I can't help but stare at her in disbelief that this precious little girl is my daughter, how did I get so lucky. 

Sometimes we need to take a moment to remember all the moments in our day. There are so many little blessings that we might miss.  Especially when we are in a rush. Which I feel like most of the time. Finally the other day while in the midst of my daily rush I stopped myself and thought, what am I rushing for.  

Some recent photos really recent, like last Sunday, the most beautiful day ever.  I just love March where we live. It's still cool enough to enjoy being outside. (Please excuse my daughters hair, I think we may need a haircut)







watching her crazy sister do this












































watch out "DEE DEE"


















No comments:

Post a Comment