Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A fun table and an Escapade

I have been on the hunt for a cute toddler table my girls can both sit at.  I found this one at Genuis Jones , but really didn't want to spend that much for a kid's table. So I went searching and found this table at Target.




















If you take a look at the table from Genius Jones and the one from Target they are almost identical.

 What is the difference between the two?? 
About $240.

What is the lesson learned?? 
     If you see something you like at an expensive store always check Target or Homegoods to see if they have a less expensive version.  My kids love it and so do I.

    My new nickname??
    Mrs. Frugalista


On another note,  my husband and I are about to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary.  He has surprised me with a fabulous trip to Santa Barbara. I am SO excited to get away and have been listening to "Escapade" by Janet on my iphone like everyday.  This is a much needed vacation.  Got me thinking about what to pack, maybe this


Water-garden floral underwire glam top

Metallic beach cardigan

Need to bring one of these


Off-Roading Zip-Up
















and maybe but praying I will not need these
Burberry Heart Print Check Rain Boot


Burberry Check Compact Umbrella














and of course one of these
Eight Sixty 'Body Con' Cutout Knit Dress

1 comment:

  1. See purple crayon eating baby is now coloring --- wow! she looks so grown up! Hope you guys have a wonderful time and not to worry, super grandmas on board!

    ReplyDelete