Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Posterbrain

I just love when friends of mine ask me about these pictures of my girls. Usually they want to know the photographer and of course I jump at the chance to give myself some props "I did it".  But really I can't take all the credit. I wanted to enlarge the photos so I looked for a company online and found  Posterbrain.  I can't say enough about the EXCELLENT customer service I received. Not only did I get my order back quickly, but they followed up with the sweetest email thanking me for their business.  I will use you again Posterbrain. May more businesses follow your customer service etiquette.



For the frames I simply used some old frames and spray painted them with a high gloss black spray.  Then sent them off to the framer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment