Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Heart Hurts

It has been over a week now since the devastating Earthquake hit Haiti. So many lives were lost and from the images I have seen it seems like HELL on EARTH. I want to help someway somehow. You can always donate money, goods or clothes, but just make sure you research the organization you are donating to.  My family is involved with Compassion International and I feel like they are a great organization to give to.

4Kids of South Florida is another ministry that we believe in and support.  You can go to their website and check out what they are all about.  My family is praying about taking in a young girl or boy from Haiti through 4kids Safe Families program.

We are to imitate GOD in caring for those who have less than we do.  "For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me into your home." (Matthew 25:35)




No comments:

Post a Comment